New Website

By | 04:39 Leave a Comment


Hello folks? How's your week been? This isn't anything shop related but thought I'd announce that my website is finally up and running. Check it out for yourself! http://jocheung.com/

After weeks of deliberating whether to switch to Cargo Collective or continue to use Wordpress  I thought the best option was to carry on with using Wordpress because it's tech friendly and it's free too. And I also like how you can install plugins with a click of a button. I figured if I could find a similar theme like Cargo Collective then why the heck not (again, something free because I'm skint.)
Another reason why I switched was because, visually, the old website looked really bland and boring. I noticed people would look around for about a minute and disappear. The layout was messy and I got really sick of looking at it......

Anyway enjoy!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 lovely comments: