Illustration Rally Ganbare Nippon: Artwork Donation

By | 11:40 Leave a Comment



Hope you're all having a great weekend! Me and a few mates went to the Pick Me Up exhibition today at Somerset House. Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures because I was busy chatting and looking, think I'll be able to "borrow" some from people though....

I'm sure like most people who've been up to date about Japan's current situation well it's just hard to put into words how I feel. Anyway I made this illustration for Illustration Rally's Ganbare Nippon: Japan Tsunami Appeal. If you head over to their Etsy shop you can see more lovely stuff people have kindly donated for a good cause. You can buy my "Sakura" print in A4 for only £10. 
And if you'd like to get involved here's more detail about it on Illustration Rally's website.

Follow Illustration Rally on Facebook for more details and updates about the project. 

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 lovely comments: