Merry Christmas!

By | 08:14 Leave a Comment


I can't believe it's that time of the year again- scary stuff! This year has gone way too fast, but in a good way. I've had some time to reflect on the year; the biggest achievement for me was completing the CELTA course because I really want to work in Hong Kong. I thought I would never actually be able to it this year but I rushed to apply for the course, had the interview, and then the next thing I knew is that I'd actually be standing in front of an intermediate class teaching them the present perfect tense! It was quite challenging to say the least, however, I enjoyed every moment of it and I've learnt a lot about class management and just being a bit more confident in myself.

My plan for Christmas is to continue to apply for jobs in Hong Kong and perhaps to do some TA work in a primary school afterwards; I need more school experience before I go. EEEEkkkkkk!!! I'm quite looking forward to next year.....!

Anyway, I'd like to say Merry Christmas folks and see you in 2013!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 lovely comments: