A New Beginning

By | 14:29 Leave a Comment


Just to let you know my website is currently under  construction so please bear with me! I need to sort out a few more things with it so hopefully it should be up and running at the end of next week- yay!

In other news, my Etsy shop will be closing at the end of July as I'll be busy in August and won't have enough time to run it. Then, I'll probably be going to Hong Kong at the start of September! So I've not booked my tickets yet or anything, however, my Mum said she'll help me out with the cost and told me I should start looking.

I feel now the time is right to be leaving and to start an exciting journey of teaching abroad, I've always wanted to travel and I feel like it's starting to come true!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 lovely comments: