New Stockist: The Crafties

By | 03:20 Leave a Comment

I have some very exciting news folks! I now have framed prints and Christmas cards at The Crafties in Sheung Wan! I went to visit Sky (who runs The Crafties) a few weeks ago to discuss about having an exhibition around December time. After a lot of thought, I decided that selling my prints would be better due to costs.

However, I'm super happy about it as I never thought I'd anything like this in Hong Kong. I've been really productive for the past few months and I'm delighted so show some of my work here.

If you're around the Sheung Wan area do pop in as the space is really lovely. I am half way through my journey already; I can't believe it's going to be over in January. I've really learnt a lot about myself and it's been really tough at times, but I've managed to pull through and just get on with things. 

If you ever have the chance to live abroad, even for a few months, do it! 

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 lovely comments: