Shipping Details

By | 07:27 Leave a Comment


A quick update about shipping for both my shops.

I'm still trying to figure out how to add an option for Royal Mail International Signed For (International of course) and UK orders Recorded Signed For as I know some customers would prefer to do it that way, though it can be pricey depending on the weight of the parcel but at least you can track your order. As I'm currently only sending things out First Class I think I'd like to give my customers an extra option just to be on the safe side. It can be really annoying when an item gets lost in the vast portal of the delivery system.....

In the meantime though if you'd like to have your item signed for I will change your invoice for you before you make a payment. 

Over and out! x
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 lovely comments: