Thank you postcards

By | 03:57 Leave a Comment



I got these this morning from Moo, sorry about the dodgy photos...Anyone who makes a purchase at my Etsy shop will get a free postcard with their order plus other bits and bobs as a way of saying thanks. 

The mini moo cards are tags for my cards etc. Thought it would be a good way of making my cards look a bit nicer! Will take more photos of the packaging process as I go along.

In the mean time you can still receive 15% off your order when you use the code HAPPY2011 when you check out, please remember to use it! 

I've been faffing around with postage on Etsy as I'm offering tracking for UK and international orders although it means having to give people refunds and requesting a payment. I wish Etsy would make it a bit easier somehow. 
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 lovely comments: